The Road Traffic Defence team at Kang & Co Solicitors are industry leading specialist lawyers, with years of experience and a proven track record in successfully defending motoring offences / driving offences throughout England & Wales.
Our team of Driving Offence Solicitors successfully represents clients for motoring offences such as Dangerous Driving, Careless Driving, Speeding, Drink Driving and Failing to Provide a Specimen. The expertise and attention to detail our lawyers poses when it comes to Motoring Offences is unrivalled, and this give you the best chance of keeping your driving licence.
- Honesty – We don’t advertise misleading figures and success rates to ‘catch new clients’. We adopt an honest and ethical approach to promoting our services.
- Quality – All our lawyers are either qualified Solicitors or qualified Barristers, we understand that your case is important, and mistakes due to inexperience are not acceptable. Kang & Co Solicitors consists of highly experienced solicitors and barristers.
- Fee Clarity – We are clear and open about our professional fees. From the outset, we provide prospective clients with a good indication of the cost of their case.
- Fixed Fee – We work on an ‘agreed fee’ which is fixed at each stage of the case and will not increase. This provides clients with peace of mind, knowing that our legal fees won’t spiral out of control.
- Flexible Payments – If you are unable to pay the agreed fee in one single payment, we can arrange a payment plan so that you can pay our legal fees in manageable instalments.
- National Presence – We are a national law firm and represent clients throughout England and Wales. We regularly represent clients for Driving Offences in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Coventry, Kidderminster, Leamington Spa, Wolverhampton, Derby and Nottingham.
- Calibre – Unlike other Driving Offence Solicitors, our lawyers have represented client for the most serious driving offences such as Death by Dangerous Driving and Death by Careless Driving. As our lawyers have represented client for the top tier driving offences, they are more than qualified to represent clients for offences such as Dangerous Driving, Carless Driving, Speeding, Drink Driving and Drug Driving.
- Prosecution Perspective – Our experienced motoring lawyers also have experience in prosecuting driving offences, this places our lawyers in a unique position, as our team of motoring lawyers can anticipate and predict the stance and line of questioning the prosecution will take.
- Bespoke Service – As Kang & Co Solicitors is a boutique law firm, we deliberately maintain a limited number of active clients, so that we can provide a truly bespoke personal service, and treat all our clients with truly first-class service.
- Free Consultation – We provide all prospective clients with a free initial 10-minute phone consultation with an experienced motoring solicitor.
- Discretion – We do not advertise or capitalise on the high-profile clients we are representing. Our high-profile clients value discretion and we strictly preserve their anonymity.
If you are being prosecuted for a driving offence, you can contact Kang & Co Driving Offence Solicitors on 03452229955 or send us a message via our Contact Page or write to us at 1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD.