Birmingham Magistrates CourtWe regularly represent individuals and companies at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court
As a specialist high-end law firm based in Birmingham City Centre, we regularly represent individuals and companies facing prosecution for criminal, road traffic and regulatory offences at Birmingham Magistrates Court.
The contact details for Birmingham Magistrates Court are listed below:
Birmingham Magistrates' Court
- Court building open: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Court counter open: 9am to 2pm
Birmingham Magistrates Court Facilities
- Guide and/or Assistance Dogs are welcome at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court
- Baby changing facilities are available
- The Court has interview room facilities
- The Court has hearing enhancement facilities
- Refreshments are available
- Prison Video Link facility
Our team of specialist Solicitors and Barristers, based at 1 Victoria Square are at hand to provide advice and assistance if you or your business are due to appear before Birmingham Magistrates Court for a Criminal or Regulatory offence. Contact us on 03452229955 or send us a message via our Contact Page and we can provide free initial advice about your case.
Our Solicitors are trained to provide advice and assistance in the following areas of specialism:
- Road Traffic Law (Driving Offences)
- Transport Law (Haulage Law)
- Taxi Licencing Disputes
- Criminal Law
- Licencing Law
- Debt Collection
Request A Call Back or Email from a Kang & Co Solicitor
Do you require a solicitor for one of our specialist legal services? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Use our quick contact form below and a member of our experienced and professional team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements and your options.