Client Service Promise
Our team of expert lawyers are passionate about providing unrivalled legal advice and representation, and to support this, all our lawyers are committed to the Kang & Co Solicitors Client Service Promise.
We make several promises about the standard of service and legal advice you can expect from the Solicitors and Barristers at Kang & Co Solicitors.
The Kang & Co Solicitors Client Service Promise guarantees:
- Qualified Lawyers – All our lawyers at Kang & Co Solicitor are either qualified solicitors or barristers, therefore ensuring that your matter is only ever handled by a suitably qualified and experienced lawyer. Your case will not be handled by an unqualified lawyer.
- Honesty – We are an honest and ethical law firm, and do not make any unrealistic promises or advertise misleading figures or percentages of successful cases to secure new clients.
- Personalised Service – We shall listen to your needs and provide you with high quality legal advice, which is tailored to your specific individual needs.
- Cost Clarity – We can act on your matter via an ‘agreed fee’ which means that our legal costs are set in stages with no hidden costs. We are transparent about our costs and if we are instructed on an ‘agreed fee’ our costs will be capped in stages and will not increase. We will also give you a good indication of the likely costs to seethe matter to conclusion.
- Quick Response – We respond to your telephone calls, letters and e-mails in a prompt and timely manner.
- Updates – We will keep you updated throughout the matter. We shall provide you with regular updates on developments and will give you an estimate of how long the matter will take to conclude.
- Legal Clarity – We explain the law and best course of action to take in plain simple English and avoid using unnecessary legal language.
- Risk Advice – We make you aware of any risks (including financial risks) in the case and recommend the best course of action to take to reduce risk.
So that we can provide you with excellent legal advice and representation, we request our clients to do the following:
- Provide us with full and honest details of the case
- Make us aware of any material facts / circumstances which may impact upon the case
- Tell us your aims and to be clear about your expectations
- Respond to our requests for information in a timely manner
- Notify us of any changes in your circumstances
- Pay our fees on time
- Notify us if your contacts details change
- Attend meetings / Court on time
- Co-operate with us
If you would like to instruct Kang & Co Solicitors to act on your behalf, please call us on 0345 222 9955 or alternatively you can send us a message via the Kang & Co Solicitors Contact Page.
You can also contact us via e-mail on email@example.com or write to;
Kang & Co Solicitors
1 Victoria Square,
Birmingham B1 1BD