Client Service Promise
Our team of specialist solicitors, barristers, paralegals and legal advisors are passionate about providing unrivalled legal advice and representation, and to support this important level of commitment to client care and customer service, all our lawyers are committed to the ‘Kang & Co Solicitors Client Service Promise’.
As a specialist niche law firm with a strong client base built on personal and professional recommendation, we understand the need to provide outstanding levels of customer service. We are confident in the skills and abilities of our lawyers and legal team and for that reason we make several promises about the standard of service and legal advice you can expect from the legal practitioner representing Kang & Co Solicitors.
Request A Callback or Email from a Kang & Co Solicitor
Do you require a solicitor? Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. Use our quick contact form below and a member of our experienced and professional team of solicitors will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements and your options.
The Kang & Co Solicitors Client Service Promise:
- Honesty – We are an honest and ethical law firm, and do not make any unrealistic promises or advertise misleading figures or percentages of successful cases to mislead and secure new clients. Our honesty and ethical approach is how we have built a strong reputation within the legal industry.
- Personalised Service – We listen to your needs and take time to understand you as an individual so that we can provide you with high quality legal advice, which is tailored to your specific individual needs and circumstances. ·
- Cost Clarity – We can act on your matter via an ‘agreed fixed fee’ which means that our legal costs are set in stages with no hidden legal costs. We are transparent about our costs and if we are instructed on an ‘agreed fee’ our costs will be capped in stages and will not increase. We will also give you a good indication of the likely costs to see the entire matter to conclusion. This is advice we provide from the outset, so that our clients can appropriately budget for the legal costs to progress the case to trial.
- Quick Response – We respond to your telephone calls, messages, letters and e-mails in a prompt and timely manner. We understand that many type of litigation can be a tough time for you and your family, therefore we seek to deal with your queries or concerns as quickly as possible, so that you are not anxiously waiting to hear back from us.
- Regular Updates – We keep our clients regularly updated throughout the entire case. We provide our clients with regular updates on developments and at key milestones of the case and will give them an estimate of how long the matter will take to conclude. We ensure that our clients are kept well-informed every step of the way.
- Legal Clarity – We explain the law, the best course of action to take and developments within the case in plain simple English and avoid using unnecessary legal language. Our lawyers understand that legal terminology can be complex and confusing therefore, when communicating with clients, we seek to be as simple and clear as possible with our clients.
- Risk Advice – We make all our clients aware of any risks (including financial risks) in the case and recommend the best course of action to take to reduce risk. The risk advice also include advice on potential repercussions on your career or anticipated career.
- Convenient Phone Meetings – With the Covid-19 pandemic changing the way many people work and interact, we now offer clients the option of a phone meetings at a reduced price to a face to face meetings. This package includes assessment, advice & representation at a court hearing or a police station.
- Meetings in Person – Some of the agreed fixed fee packages include the option of a conference meeting in person at one of our offices.
- Convenient Locations – Our Birmingham office is located at 1 Victoria Square, which is a short walk from New Street or Snow Hill train station. Our London office is located at 5 Chancery Lane and is short walking distance from Chancery Lane, Temple and Blackfriars tube stations. We also have an office at The Pinnacle in Milton Keynes.
So that we can provide you with excellent legal advice and representation, we request our clients to do the following:
- Provide us with full and honest details of the case
- Make us aware of any material facts / circumstances which may impact upon the case
- Tell us your aims and to be clear about your expectations
- Respond to our requests for information in a timely manner
- Notify us of any changes in your circumstances
- Pay our fees on time
- Notify us if your contacts details change
- Attend meetings / Court on time
- Co-operate with us
If you would like to instruct Kang & Co Solicitors to act on your behalf, please call us on 0345 222 9955 or alternatively you can send us a message via the Kang & Co Solicitors enquiry form below. You can also contact us via e-mail on email@example.com or write to us at any of our offices;
Birmingham Head Office
Kang & Co Solicitors
1 Victora Square
Kang & Co Solicitors
5 Chancery Lane
Milton Keynes Office
Kang & Co Solicitors
Buckinghamshire, MK9 1BP
Our law firm is ranked amongst the top tier of law firms in the United Kingdom with a Band A ranking in the category of Crime (which includes Driving Offence), the highest ranking that can achieved in the Chambers Guide.
The Legal 500 guide describes Kang & Co Solicitors as being “well adept at tailoring its resources to an individual case and investing heavily for the client. Legal advice is honest and the team always takes into consideration the views of the client.”