Driving Offence Solicitors Redditch
Expert motoring solicitors covering Redditch and the surrounding areas
If you have committed a Driving Offence in Redditch or have received a Postal Requisition / Summons to attend Redditch Magistrates’ Court, call our Motoring Offence Solicitors on 0345 222 9955 or complete our Enquiry Form and one of our Specialist Motoring Offence Lawyers will respond to your enquiry by providing you with an initial telephone assessment about your Motoring Offence Prosecution.
Specialist Motoring Defence Lawyers for Redditch
Our solicitors and and the carefully selected barristers we work with have substantial experience in representing motorists throughout the country for offences such as Careless Driving, Drink Driving, Failing to Provide a Specimen and dealing with Exceptional Hardship Applications. We also represent clients who have been charged with very serious motoring offences such as Causing Death by Dangerous Driving.
Our lawyers frequently attend and successfully defend motorists appearing before Redditch Magistrates’ Court.
Driving Offences Our Lawyers Can Defend in Redditch
Our experienced team of driving offence lawyer can represent you if you are being prosecuted or investigated for the following motoring offences:
Avoid a Driving Ban in Redditch
If you have been charged with a motoring offence, you should firstly contact one of our specialist solicitors to establish whether you need legal representation for your case. In certain circumstances you may not require representation, if our lawyers form the opinion that you do not require a lawyer for your driving offence, they will inform you from the outset.
If you have a defence, our lawyers will inform you and will recommend that you plead not guilty. We would prepare your case for Trial and provide you with the best chance of being found Not Guilty.
In other circumstances, you may require a solicitor to represent you at Court for your Sentence Hearing to ‘Mitigate’ on your behalf. This is so that you receive the lowest sentence possible. Our lawyers frequently represent clients before Redditch Magistrates’ Court. They have many years’ experience in convincing the Court to take into consideration personal mitigation, which can result in avoiding a Driving Ban.
If you already have 6 to 9 penalty points endorsed upon your driving licence and you are facing additional points for a further driving offence, our lawyers can be instructed to make a Special Reasons Argument or an Exceptional Hardship Argument in an attempt to avoid a Driving Ban.
Recent Motoring Offence Cases
Why Choose Kang & Co Solicitors?
As a law firm which prides itself on expertise and quality, as a business we promise the following:
- Initial Telephone Assessment – When you first contact Kang & Co Solicitors, we will provide you a brief telephone assessment to see if we can help with your case.
- Qualified Lawyers – All our lawyers at Kang & Co Solicitor are either qualified solicitors or barristers with significant experience in dealing with driving offence cases. Your case will not be handled by an unqualified or inexperienced lawyer.
- Personalised Service – We listen to your needs and take time to understand you as an individual so that we can provide you with high quality legal advice, which is tailored to your specific individual needs and circumstances. ·
- Cost Clarity – We can act on your matter via an ‘agreed fee’ which means that our legal costs are set in stages with no hidden legal costs. We are transparent about our costs and if we are instructed on an ‘agreed fee’ our costs will be capped in stages and will not increase. We will also give you a good indication of the likely costs to see the entire matter to conclusion. This is advice we provide from the outset, so that our clients can appropriately budget for the legal costs to progress the case to trial.
- Quick Response – We respond to your telephone calls, messages, letters and e-mails in a prompt and timely manner. We understand that many type of litigation can be a tough time for you and your family, therefore we seek to deal with your queries or concerns as quickly as possible, so that you are not anxiously waiting to hear back from us.
- Meetings in Person – The majority of our clients are located within the Midlands therefore, where appropriate our lawyers prefer to arrange meetings in person with clients, so that our lawyers can properly advise and consider the case in person with the client. Where possible, we aim to arrange meetings at the convenience of our clients. We also offer telephone meetings if face to face is not practical for the client.
- Honesty – We are an honest and ethical law firm, and do not make any unrealistic promises or advertise misleading figures or percentages of successful cases to mislead and secure new clients. Our honesty and ethical approach is how we have built a strong reputation within the legal industry.
AGREED FEE DRIVING OFFENCE LAWYERS
Our Agreed Fees for Motoring Offence cases start from;
£1000 + VAT
Travelling to Kang & Co Solicitors from Redditch
If you have appointed us and wish to travel to our closest office for a face to face meeting (telephone conferences are available as an alternative), then our closest office to Redditch is our Birmingham office at 1 Victoria Square, B1 1BD.
The easiest way to get Kang & Co Solicitors Birmingham office is to travel by train. The direct train journey from Redditch station to Birmingham New Street station takes 35-40 minutes. When you arrive at New Street station you will find our offices very close. We are just a 3-5 minute walk.
If you wish to drive to our Birmingham 1 Victoria Square office the car journey should take 35-45 minutes via the A441. There is no on-site parking at our office, but there are plenty of pay & display car parks well within walking distance of Victoria Square.
An exceedingly competent, professional and dedicated practice lead from the front by Manjinder Kang. In my experience, it is often very difficult to find a professional organisation that truly delivers on their promise of expertise,quality of service, compassion and dedication to their client. I would not hesitate in recommending Kang & Co Solicitors.
Kang and Co were exceptional in helping me retain my licence after an unfair dash-cam case was brought against me. I was faced with 6 point, a ban and £800 fine, and I received none of these. Win, win, win! Very happy with them.
Amazing service overall. I was impressed with how fast I had responses from emails with any queries or questions. On the day of my meeting with Kang & Co all options were made very clear and the advice I was given provided the result I wanted! I highly recommend Kang & Co, especially for motoring convictions.
An extremely professional service – full and honest appraisal of situation and a positive outcome. Highly recommend!
I cannot thank Manjinder for all the help and support he gave us prior to and up to my husbands court date. This could of been a very testing time should my husband not have won his case. Special thanks to Mr Shoker who was fantastic on the day.
Birmingham Head Office
1 Victoria Square
5 Chancery Lane
Milton Keynes Office
494 Midsummer Boulevard
Milton Keynes, MK9 2EA
Redditch Magistrates’ Court
The closest magistrates’ court that deals with Criminal Law and Driving Crimes committed in and around the Redditch area is Redditch Magistrates’ Court.
The address for Redditch Magistrates’ Court is:
Redditch Magistrates’ Court
Parking at Redditch Magistrates’ Court
There is no parking available at the Magistrates Court, however paid parking is available opposite the court building.
Travelling by Train to Redditch Magistrates’ Court
The magistrates’ court is within walking distance of Redditch train station. You can walk to the court in 10-15 minutes by cutting through the Kingfisher Shopping Centre and then joining Alvester Street. Follow Alcester Street south for 100 metres until you reach Grove Street. You will reach Redditch Magistrates Court by following Grove Street for 1 minute.
Redditch Magistrates’ Court