Driving Offence Solicitors Telford
Expert motoring lawyers covering Telford and the surrounding areas.
If you have committed a Driving Offence in Telford or have received a Postal Requisition / Summons to attend Telford Magistrates’ Court, call our Motoring Offence Solicitors on 0345 222 9955 or complete our Enquiry Form and one of our Specialist Motoring Offence Lawyers will respond to your enquiry by providing you with an initial telephone assessment about your Motoring Offence Prosecution.
Specialist Motoring Defence Lawyers
Our solicitors and barristers have substantial experience in representing motorists throughout the country for offences such as Drink Driving, Speeding, Totting-up (which may require an Exceptional Hardship Application) and very serious motoring offences such as Causing Death by Dangerous Driving.
Our lawyers frequently attend and successfully defend motorists appearing before Telford Magistrates Court.
Driving Offences Our Lawyers Can Defend
Our experienced team of driving offence lawyer can represent you if you are being prosecuted or investigated for the following motoring offences:
Causing Death by Careless Driving
Causing Death by Dangerous Driving
Driving Ban Appeals
Driving Without Insurance
Exceptional Hardship Applications
Failing to Provide Driver Information
Failing to Provide a Specimen
Failing to Stop & Report an Accident
New Driver: Revocation Avoided
Revocation of Driving Licence on Medical Grounds
Running a Red Light
Special Reasons Hearings
Using A Mobile Phone Whilst Driving
Avoid a Driving Ban in Telford
If you have been charged with a motoring offence, you should firstly contact one of our specialist solicitors to establish whether you need legal representation for your case. In certain circumstances you may not require representation, if our lawyers form the opinion that you do not require a lawyer for your driving offence, they will inform you from the outset.
If you have a defence, our lawyers will inform you and will recommend that you plead not guilty. We would prepare your case for Trial and provide you with the best chance of being found Not Guilty.
In other circumstances, you may require a solicitor to represent you at Court for your Sentence Hearing to ‘Mitigate’ on your behalf. This is so that you receive the lowest sentence possible. Our lawyers frequently represent clients before Telford Magistrates’ Court. They have many years’ experience in convincing the Court to take into consideration personal mitigation, which can result in avoiding a Driving Ban.
If you already have 6 to 9 penalty points endorsed upon your driving licence and you are facing additional points for a further driving offence, our lawyers can be instructed to make a Special Reasons Argument or an Exceptional Hardship Argument in an attempt to avoid a Driving Ban.
Recent Motoring Cases
Why Choose Kang & Co Solicitors?
As a law firm which prides itself on expertise and quality, as a business we promise the following:
- Initial Telephone Assessment – When you first contact Kang & Co Solicitors, we will provide you a brief telephone assessment to see if we can help with your case.
- Qualified Lawyers – All our lawyers at Kang & Co Solicitor are either qualified solicitors or barristers with significant experience in dealing with driving offence cases. Your case will not be handled by an unqualified or inexperienced lawyer.
- Personalised Service – We listen to your needs and take time to understand you as an individual so that we can provide you with high quality legal advice, which is tailored to your specific individual needs and circumstances.
- Cost Clarity – We can act on your matter via an ‘agreed fee’ which means that our legal costs are set in stages with no hidden legal costs. We are transparent about our costs and if we are instructed on an ‘agreed fee’ our costs will be capped in stages and will not increase. We will also give you a good indication of the likely costs to see the entire matter to conclusion. This is advice we provide from the outset, so that our clients can appropriately budget for the legal costs to progress the case to trial.
- Quick Response – We respond to your telephone calls, messages, letters and e-mails in a prompt and timely manner. We understand that many type of litigation can be a tough time for you and your family, therefore we seek to deal with your queries or concerns as quickly as possible, so that you are not anxiously waiting to hear back from us.
- Meetings in Person – The majority of our clients are located within the Midlands therefore, where appropriate our lawyers prefer to arrange meetings in person with clients, so that our lawyers can properly advise and consider the case in person with the client. Where possible, we aim to arrange meetings at the convenience of our clients.
- Honesty – We are an honest and ethical law firm, and do not make any unrealistic promises or advertise misleading figures or percentages of successful cases to mislead and secure new clients. Our honesty and ethical approach is how we have built a strong reputation within the legal industry.
AGREED FEE DRIVING OFFENCE LAWYERS
Our Agreed Fees for Motoring Offence cases start from;
£1000 + VAT
Phone & Video Meetings
As we are a specialist law firm, we are frequently appointed to represent clients across the length and breath of England and Wales. Some of our clients are unable to attend our offices because they may live some distance away or they may have limited time and availability to meet with our lawyers in person at our offices, as a result we offer clients the option of a video or telephone meeting with one of our specialist lawyers. If you appoint us to represent you, as part of the case preparation, a meeting will be required and this meeting can take place as a video or telephone conference call. Some of our clients prefer this rather than meeting at our offices, as it eliminates their travelling time and can be done from the convenience of their home or place of work via video conferencing software such as Zoom or GoToMeeting. If you would like more information about having a telephone or video conference, please speak to one of our lawyers and they will be able to answer any questions you may have.
Travelling to Kang & Co Solicitors from Telford
The quickest way to reach our closest offices in Birmingham is by train. A train from Telford Central station takes between 38-50 minutes to arrive at Birmingham New Street. Our offices are located at 1 Victoria Square, B1 1BD. They are just a 3 minute walk from New Street station.
If you are travelling by car to our offices, the journey is between 1 hour and 1 hour 20 minutes depending on traffic. There are plenty of car parks located within walking distance of our Birmingham Head Office.
Telford Magistrates’ Court
Our Solicitors and Barrister frequently represent motorists before Telford Magistrates’ Court that are facing motoring offence prosecutions. We have an outstanding success rate in representing drivers facing totting up disqualifications.
The Address for Telford Magistrates’ Court is:
Telford Justice Centre
Telford, TF3 4HX
Travelling to Telford Magistrates’ Court by Train
Telford Magistrates’ Court is approximately 1 mile from Telford Train Station. Walking to the court from the station would take around 20-25 minutes. If you were to jump in a taxi at the train station, this would take just 5 minutes to arrive at court.
Telford Justice Centre
An exceedingly competent, professional and dedicated practice lead from the front by Manjinder Kang. In my experience, it is often very difficult to find a professional organisation that truly delivers on their promise of expertise,quality of service, compassion and dedication to their client. I would not hesitate in recommending Kang & Co Solicitors.
Kang and Co were exceptional in helping me retain my licence after an unfair dash-cam case was brought against me. I was faced with 6 point, a ban and £800 fine, and I received none of these. Win, win, win! Very happy with them.
Amazing service overall. I was impressed with how fast I had responses from emails with any queries or questions. On the day of my meeting with Kang & Co all options were made very clear and the advice I was given provided the result I wanted! I highly recommend Kang & Co, especially for motoring convictions.
An extremely professional service – full and honest appraisal of situation and a positive outcome. Highly recommend!
I cannot thank Manjinder for all the help and support he gave us prior to and up to my husbands court date. This could of been a very testing time should my husband not have won his case. Special thanks to Mr Shoker who was fantastic on the day.
Request A Callback or Email from a Kang & Co Solicitor
Do you require a solicitor? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Use our quick contact form below and a member of our experienced and professional team of solicitors will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements and your options.