Licensing Law Solicitors
At Kang & Co Solicitors, our Licensing Law Solicitors are available to provide legal advice and representation for a wide range of Licensing Law issues.
We frequently advise and represent businesses or individuals that are facing investigation, enforcement action or prosecution for a suspected breach of a licensing law issue. All our lawyers have a strong background in Court advocacy and are instructed to advise and represent businesses and individuals for PACE Interviews Under Caution, Licensing Hearings and representation in the Magistrates’ or Crown Court.
Our licensing solicitors provide a friendly and professional service throughout and are frequently instructed on Licensing Law cases in Birmingham, Coventry, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, London and throughout England & Wales.
We appreciate that licensing law can significantly incumber the profitability of your business and cause significant damage to reputation which could result in long-term damage to your business and profitability, our lawyers act quickly and efficiently to rectify the issues you or your business may be facing.
Our licensing law solicitors have an in-depth knowledge of licensing legislation and will provide you with practical and commercially viable licensing advice to provide you with the best prospect of resolving your current issue.
Why choose Kang & Co’s Licensing Law Solicitors
- Where possible we offer Fixed Fees
- Personal Service – Where possible, we meet all our clients in person at our offices in Birmingham or London so that we can understand the individual needs and requirements of our clients.
- Free Initial Telephone Assessment – Our lawyers will explain how we can assist and whether you require legal representation
- National Coverage – We frequently represent clients throughout England and Wales
- Qualified Lawyers – All our lawyers are either qualified Solicitors or Barristers
- Client Satisfaction – Our lawyers frequently receive positive feedback and 5 Star Reviews from clients
Free Initial Telephone Consultation
Our experienced solicitors are here to help, if you are facing Licensing Law investigation, prosecution or are due to appear before a licensing committee call us on 0345 222 9955 or complete our Contact Form at the bottom of this page for a Free Initial Telephone Consultation where we will understand the circumstances of your case, explain how we can help and will be able to provide you with the cost of legal representation.
Matters We Can Assist With:
We can assist with the following types of matters involving licensing issues:
- PACE Interviews Under Caution
- Licensing Investigations
- At Licensing Committee Hearings
- Licensing Prosecutions in The Magistrates’ Court
- Licensing Prosecutions in The Crown Court
- Entertainment Licences
- Premises Licences (Liquor Licences)
- Personal Licences
- Firearm Licences
- SIA Licenses
- Regulatory Issues
- Criminal Prosecutions
- Defending Licensing Prosecutions
- Health and Safety Issues
- Noise Nuisance Issues
- Fire Safety Issues
- Food Safety Issues
We represent the full range of clients from individuals through to businesses such as restaurants, hotels, bars, supermarkets, convenience stores and casinos.
Our solicitors have advised and represented clients throughout England and Wales in high-profile cases that could have resulted in very serious personal and business repercussions for our clients.
Request A Callback or Email from a Kang & Co Solicitor
Do you require a solicitor? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Use our quick contact form below and a member of our experienced and professional team of solicitors will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements and your options.