Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA)
Kang & Co Solicitors is the trading name of Kang & Co Solicitors Limited. We are a limited company registered in England & Wales.
Our Company Registration Number is 10350638. Our Registered Office is 1 Victoria Square, Birmingham, B1 1BD. A list of our Directors is available for inspection at our Registered Office. Our office contact number is 0345 222 9955 and our office e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kang & Co Solicitors are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as we process personal information. Internal systems and safety checks are in place to ensure we comply with the principles contained within Schedule 1 of the Data Protection Act 1998. Our registration reference with the Information Commissioner’s Office is: ZA267477.
Kang & Co Solicitors Limited owns the trademarks “Kang & Co Solicitors” and has been registered under No. UK00003252930. The Kang & Co Solicitors trademark and Kang & Co Solicitors logo may only be used in conjunction with services provided by Kang & Co Solicitors Limited or with the express prior approval of Kang & Co Solicitors Limited.
SRA Code of Conduct
As a law firm regulated by the SRA we comply with principles and objectives set by the SRA when dealing with any legal matters.
Kang & Co Solicitors adheres to the 10 mandatory principles as set by the SRA when acting for all clients:
- We uphold the rule of law and the proper administration of justice;
- We act with integrity;
- We do not allow our independence to be compromised;
- We act in the best interest of each client;
- We provide a proper standard of service to each client;
- We behave in a way that maintains the trust the public places in us and the provision of legal services;
- We comply with all our legal and regulatory obligations and deal with our regulator and ombudsmen in and open, timely and co-operative manner;
- We manage our business effectively and in accordance with proper governance and sound financial and risk management principles;
- We manage our business in a way that encourages equality of opportunity and respect for diversity; and
- We protect client money and assets.
Further details about our regulatory requirements and obligations can be found on the SRA website.