Driving Offence Solicitors Solihull
Expert motoring lawyers covering the Solihull area.
If you have committed a Driving Offence in Solihull or have received a Postal Requisition / Summons to attend Birmingham Magistrates’ Court, call our Motoring Offence Solicitors on 0345 222 9955 or complete our Enquiry Form and one of our Specialist Motoring Offence Lawyers will respond to your enquiry by providing you with an initial telephone assessment about your Motoring Offence Prosecution.
Specialist Motoring Defence Lawyers for Solihull
Our solicitors and barristers have substantial experience in representing motorists throughout the country for offences such as Drink Driving, Speeding, Totting-up and very serious motoring offences such as Causing Death by Careless Driving.
Our lawyers frequently attend and successfully defend motorists appearing before Birmingham Magistrates Court, the closest Magistrates’ court to Solihull.
Driving Offences Our Lawyers Can Defend
Our experienced team of driving offence lawyer can represent you if you are being prosecuted or investigated for the following motoring offences:
Causing Death by Careless Driving
Causing Death by Dangerous Driving
Driving Ban Appeals
Driving Without Insurance
Exceptional Hardship Applications
Failing to Provide Driver Information
Failing to Provide a Specimen
Failing to Stop & Report an Accident
New Driver: Revocation Avoided
Revocation of Driving Licence on Medical Grounds
Running a Red Light
Special Reasons Hearings
Using A Mobile Phone Whilst Driving
Avoid a Driving Ban in Solihull
If you have been charged with a motoring offence, you should firstly contact one of our specialist solicitors to establish whether you need legal representation for your case. In certain circumstances you may not require representation, if our lawyers form the opinion that you do not require a lawyer for your driving offence, they will inform you from the outset.
If you have a defence, our lawyers will inform you and will recommend that you plead not guilty. We would prepare your case for Trial and provide you with the best chance of being found Not Guilty.
In other circumstances, you may require a solicitor to represent you at Court for your Sentence Hearing to ‘Mitigate’ on your behalf. This is so that you receive the lowest sentence possible. Our lawyers frequently represent clients before Birmingham Magistrates’ Court. They have many years’ experience in convincing the Court to take into consideration personal mitigation, which can result in avoiding a Driving Ban.
If you already have 6 to 9 penalty points endorsed upon your driving licence and you are facing additional points for a further driving offence, our lawyers can be instructed to make a Special Reasons Argument or an Exceptional Hardship Argument in an attempt to avoid a Driving Ban.
An exceedingly competent, professional and dedicated practice lead from the front by Manjinder Kang. In my experience, it is often very difficult to find a professional organisation that truly delivers on their promise of expertise,quality of service, compassion and dedication to their client. I would not hesitate in recommending Kang & Co Solicitors.
Kang and Co were exceptional in helping me retain my licence after an unfair dash-cam case was brought against me. I was faced with 6 point, a ban and £800 fine, and I received none of these. Win, win, win! Very happy with them.
Amazing service overall. I was impressed with how fast I had responses from emails with any queries or questions. On the day of my meeting with Kang & Co all options were made very clear and the advice I was given provided the result I wanted! I highly recommend Kang & Co, especially for motoring convictions.
An extremely professional service – full and honest appraisal of situation and a positive outcome. Highly recommend!
I cannot thank Manjinder for all the help and support he gave us prior to and up to my husbands court date. This could of been a very testing time should my husband not have won his case. Special thanks to Mr Shoker who was fantastic on the day.
Why Choose Kang & Co Solicitors?
As a law firm which prides itself on expertise and quality, as a business we promise the following:
- Initial Telephone Assessment – When you first contact Kang & Co Solicitors, we will provide you a brief telephone assessment to see if we can help with your case.
- Qualified Lawyers – All our lawyers at Kang & Co Solicitor are either qualified solicitors or barristers with significant experience in dealing with driving offence cases. Your case will not be handled by an unqualified or inexperienced lawyer.
- Personalised Service – We listen to your needs and take time to understand you as an individual so that we can provide you with high quality legal advice, which is tailored to your specific individual needs and circumstances. · Cost Clarity – We can act on your matter via an ‘agreed fee’ which means that our legal costs are set in stages with no hidden legal costs. We are transparent about our costs and if we are instructed on an ‘agreed fee’ our costs will be capped in stages and will not increase. We will also give you a good indication of the likely costs to see the entire matter to conclusion. This is advice we provide from the outset, so that our clients can appropriately budget for the legal costs to progress the case to trial.
- Quick Response – We respond to your telephone calls, messages, letters and e-mails in a prompt and timely manner. We understand that many type of litigation can be a tough time for you and your family, therefore we seek to deal with your queries or concerns as quickly as possible, so that you are not anxiously waiting to hear back from us.
- Meetings in Person – The majority of our clients are located within the Midlands therefore, where appropriate our lawyers prefer to arrange meetings in person with clients, so that our lawyers can properly advise and consider the case in person with the client. Where possible, we aim to arrange meetings at the convenience of our clients.
- Honesty – We are an honest and ethical law firm, and do not make any unrealistic promises or advertise misleading figures or percentages of successful cases to mislead and secure new clients. Our honesty and ethical approach is how we have built a strong reputation within the legal industry.
Covering All Driving Offences Including Dangerous Driving
We cover the full range of driving offences at Kang & Co. One of the areas we cover is dangerous driving.
Dangerous driving is the most serious (non-fatal) motoring offence that you can face. If convicted, you can face a custodial sentence of up to two years and a lengthy disqualification period. When you can re-apply for your licence, you can also expect extended re-testing.
The offence is committed when the way a person drives falls far below what would be expected of a competent, careful driver and it would be evident to a competent and careful driver that driving in that way would be dangerous.
Whether a person’s driving amounts to driving dangerously is assessed by a test that concentrates upon the nature of the driving rather than the driver’s state of mind at the relevant time. The first aspect of the test requires the driving to fall ‘far below what would be expected of a competent and careful driver’ and the second aspect of the test requires the dangerousness of the driving to be ‘obvious to a competent and careful driver.’
Driving dangerously could potentially result in a prison sentence, a driving ban and a substantial court fine. A charge of this nature should be taken very seriously and expert legal advice should be sought as soon as possible.
When preparing a case, each aspect of the evidence should be considered by an expert motoring law solicitor to identify weaknesses in the prosecution case and whether a defence is available.
AGREED FEE DRIVING OFFENCE LAWYERS
Our Agreed Fees for Motoring Offence cases start from;
£1000 + VAT
Solihull Magistrates’ Court
Since January 2014 Solihull Magistrates’ Court cases have been heard at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court. In 2016, due to Government cut-backs Solihull Magistrates’ Court was permanently closed, therefore driving offences committed in Solihull, which would otherwise have been heard at Solihull Magistrates’ Court are now heard at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court.
Travelling to Birmingham Magistrates’ Court from Solihull by Train
Birmingham Magistrates’ Court (Victoria Law Courts) is located in the city centre of Birmingham. It is just a short 9/10 minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station. Walking is the quickest way of reaching the court from the station, though if you wish to get a taxi from the station to the court, that is possible.
Travelling to Birmingham Magistrates’ Court from Solihull by Car
If you or someone else is driving to Birmingham Magistrates’ Court from Solihull make sure you leave out with plenty of time to spare before your hearing. The drive from Solihull can take between 25-45 minutes depending on traffic.
The court has no onsite parking, but there is a large car park very close to the court. The car park is called Birmingham Londonderry House Parking, an NCP car park. This is paid parking.
Victoria Law Courts
1 Newton St
Recent Motoring Cases
Request A Callback or Email from a Kang & Co Solicitor
Do you require a solicitor? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us. Use our quick contact form below and a member of our experienced and professional team of solicitors will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your requirements and your options.